So let’s see what this week’s numbers have to say about digital advertising, shall we?
- According to Marketing Charts’ survey, consumers say that they are most likely to take product recommendations from an everyday user (37%) over those of subject matter experts (25%), celebrities (7%), and social media stars (6%).
- Marketing Charts study shows that 42% of US adults surveyed do not feel they are represented by the people they see in ads.
- Marketing Charts reports that 76% of marketers and agencies expect to increase their budgets for online video in 2022.
- eMarketer forecasts that, after almost 50% growth in ecommerce channel ad spending during 2020, advertisers will increase those allocations by another 27.8% this year.
- According to AdExchanger’s article, Opera Ads is expected to hit $80 million in full year 2021 revenue.