So let’s see what this week’s numbers say about digital advertising, shall we?
- Marketing Charts reports that, in the past 12 months, virtual events, webinars and online courses have been the #1 content asset used by B2B marketers, being chosen by 58% of the marketers surveyed.
- According to Marketing Charts survey, 6 out of 10 marketers use Customer Data as a factor for making decisions most of the time (24% always, 36% most of the time, and 28% some of the time).
- eMarketer forecasts that this year, US advertisers will spend $50.30 billion on Facebook ads, reaching a 32.1% YoY growth.
- eMarketer reports that this year Google, Facebook and Amazon will make up for 64% of US digital ad spending.
- eMarketer’s forecast shows that, for the first time ever, Instagram will make up for 50% of Facebook’s ad revenue in 2021.