Let’s jump right into what this week’s numbers say about digital advertising, shall we?
- According to eMarketer’s survey, 84% of US teens use Instagram daily, while Facebook accounts for only 28% of the same question’s respondents.
- eMarketer forecasts that the US digital ad market will surpass $300 billion by 2025
- Marketing Charts survey shows that 47% of Gen Z consumers agree that shopping online is more difficult than shopping in traditional stores, and so do 32% of millennials. However, only 22% of Gen X respondents believed so too.
- Marketing Charts reports that Facebook will bring in $50.3 billion in net ad revenue this year, while US Instagram ad revenues are expected to grow by 52% y‑o-y to reach more than $26 billion.
- AdExchanger indicates that 93% of media buyers intend to run in-game advertising by 2025, and that the mobile gaming market is set to grow 4.4% in 2021 to $90.7 billion.