Some interesting stats from this week, let’s jump in!
- 81% of advertisers surveyed are still advertising on Facebook despite the widespread boycott.
- Digital advertising will be 72% of all advertising spend in the UK in 2020, as compared to 66% last year.
- Podcasting revenue will increase 15% in 2020.
- Amazon ad revenue to grow 23.5% in 2020, Facebook 4.9%, and Google’s will decrease 5.3% (click on the link for more stats!).
- 41% of survey respondents were neutral to the Facebook boycott, 30% viewed it favorably, and 8% less favorably.
- Netflix’s ad spend is 7% of their revenue now, which is 28% lower than last year.