Let’s jump in and look at what happened this last week in online advertising data:
- 52% of marketers say they use Salesforce or Microsoft to track their customer data.
- SOCi, a local digital marketing platform, raised $80 million in a Series D.
- Over 70% of marketers think the IDFA tracking change is a negative or strong negative.
- Programmatic CTV ad spend grew by $1.16 billion in 2020, and it will grow by an additional $2.37 billion in 2021.
- 55% of digital marketers say that social media is the biggest digital brand-risk factor.
- 57% of digital marketers say that location-based advertising data is generally correct.
- Ecommerce accounted for 17% of global ecommerce sales in 2021. (Editor’s note: WOW!)