Let’s see what this week’s numbers have to say about digital advertising, shall we?
- 50% of eMarketer’s survey respondants said that websites using their data in Advertising and Marketing helps them discover more things that interest them, and 44% believed it felt invasive.
- According to Marketing Charts’ report, 57% of US shoppers rely on Amazon as a leading source of shopping inspiration and product searches.
- Marketing Charts’ survey indicates that 65% of US tech marketers say they’ve put more focus on performance marketing since the start of the pandemic.
- 78% of advertising executives respondants to Marketing Charts’ study plan to strengthen the data platforms they use to understand and segment consumers.
- According to AdExchanger’s article, 60% of Criteo’s audiences now come from direct supply-side integrations, up from 50% a year ago.