Let’s jump in to this week’s online advertising data!
- 37% of video viewers in the USA say that since Covid began, they are watching “a lot more” videos than they were beforehand.
- 43% of digital marketers think that “real-time marketing” will have the greatest impact on their ad performance in 2021. 36% said analytics.
- The US advertising market overall is expected to grow 6.2% in 2021, according to GroupM.
- 37.7% of online consumers have used a “buy now, pay later” service.
- LG invested $80 million in the TV data provider Alphonso, buying a majority stake.