Let’s jump into this week’s online advertising data!
- 37% of video viewers in the USA say that since Covid began, they are watching “a lot more” videos than they were beforehand.
- 43% of digital marketers think that “real-time marketing” will have the greatest impact on their ad performance in 2021. 36% said analytics.
- The US advertising market overall is expected to grow 6.2% in 2021, according to GroupM.
- 37.7% of online consumers have used a “buy now, pay later” service.
- LG invested $80 million in the TV data provider Alphonso, buying a majority stake.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.