Let’s jump in!
- 81% of B2B marketers surveyed said that content marketing helped them, up from 75% in 2019 and 68% in 2018.
- During the first half of 2020, mobile app display ad viewability is up to 70.8%, a 13.6% YOY increase since last year
- US healthcare ad spend is expected to grow by 4.2% to hit $9.5 billion.
- Worldwide media ad spend is expected to decrease by 4.5% in 2020 to reach $614 billion. China’s is supposed to increase by 0.3%.
- CPMs from political ad buyers are 20–25% higher than for non-political ad buyers this election season, InMobi reports.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.