Let’s jump in!
- 58% of “ecommerce leaders” say they are making user retention a 2020/2021 priority.
- 70% of ecommerce sites say they don’t know if their 2021 digital ad budgets will be higher, lower, or comparable to what they are today.
- Retail sports podcasts have an all-in-all conversion rate for ads on podcasts of 3.36% and that’s the highest category. Personal finance is second highest (2.56%) and then credit cards (2.53%). Industry average is 1.13%
- PwC estimates that by 2024, the online advertising market will be $153 billion, which will be more than double TV ad spend then.
- Sensor Tower estimates that global app revenues increased 23.4% YoY, from H1 2019 to H1 2020, to $50.1 billion, of which $36.6 billion came from games (which is a 21.2% YoY increase).
- Healthcare and pharma online ad spend in 2020 will be $9.53 billion, a 14.2% YoY increase, which is the second-fasted growing online ad vertical, after consumer electronics (which will grow 18%).
- Disney sold adtech vendor TrueX to Gimbal for $100 million.