Let’s dive in!
- Ecommerce accounted for more than 30% of all retail sales in the UK in 2020, so far.
- In the US, $7 billion will be spent in ads leading up to the presidential election.
- Covid caused worldwide digital ad spend to drop by an estimated $36.5 billion.
- 43% of B2B digital marketers use multi-touchpoint attribution models.
- 44% of all companies surveyed said that Covid caused them to stop or decrease investment in their digital transformation.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.