So let’s see what this week’s data has to say about digital advertising, shall we?
- According to eMarketer’s forecast, by 2022, 130.8 million of US YouTube viewers (57.7%) will be watching the platform’s content from CTV devices.
- eMarketer’s stats predict that this years number of US AVOD (Ad-Supported Video on-Demand) viewers will reach 127.7 million.
- Marketing Charts’ report on privacy and data explains that only 31.9% of US adults accept all cookies, and that 3 in 10 US adults feel like they have less control over their data than they did a year ago.
- Marketing Charts’ survey shows that 8 in 10 (83% of) marketers say they are currently using third-party cookies, and that 35% believe that third-party cookied being phased out will adversely impact targeting and measurement.
- AdEchanger’s article explains that 56% of buyers say they rely on an agency or DSP to operate campaigns, while 46% log into and manage their own campaigns.