Let’s jump into today’s data!
- Roku (the video streaming company)’s revenue increased 78% YOY to $319 million in Q3.
- The Trade Desk’s revenue increased in Q3 to $216 million, a 32% YOY increase, including their Connected TV revenue increasing 100% YOY.
- Streaming video is now 25% of time spend online but 12% of ad spend.
- California passed the CCPA 2.0 with 56.1% of the vote.
- Most sales and marketing professionals try to contact or follow-up a lead 3-5 times before giving up. Almost 37% say that email is their most successful reach-out channel, just about tied with calls (36%).
- 42% of adults say that in a pandemic era, they want ads for products that will increase their comfort, happiness, or well-being.
- TikTok is the most popular social platform for teens, overtaking Instagram.
- Advertisers will spend $60 billion on paid search in 2020, up 5.9% YOY.