Happy Black Friday everyone, and let’s go!
- Facebook CPM’s increased by 38% between September and November.
- 44% of digital marketers say they have an attribution strategy, and 47% of them said the hardest source for tracking revenue attribution is social media.
- 29% of Instagram ad spend was on Stories, up from 22% in the first half of the year.
- Social media ad spending will increase by 11.4% to about $40 billion in 2020.
- Youtube ads reach 215 million Americans, 74% of the population.
- Amazon’s revenue growth from on-platform ads will be 41% in 2020.