Let’s see what there’s to know about this week’s digital advertising numbers, shall we?
- According to The Drum, approximately 90% marketers are optimistic about the role marketing will play in the UK economic recovery, which means an 85% increase from 2019’s numbers.
- eMarketer reports that worldwide digital ad spending will reach $491.70 billion this year, increasing by 19.9% from 2020’s total.
- eMarketer expects US retail media advertising to increase by 53.4% this year to reach $31.49 billion, representing 14.9% of the digital ad market.
- Marketing Charts survey shows that 80% of marketers used the “name, company name, or other profile data” as a factor for email marketing this year.
- Marketing Charts reports that 91% of marketers use email as the primary channel to deliver their content, while 66% use account-based advertising.
Mora is a PPC Analyst at Hellbent Digital at work, and a theater nerd when not at work. And it turns out understanding theater—that is, how to put on compelling live shows that engage the audience—is a very useful skill for understanding digital marketing.