What does the data say about this week in online advertising? Let’s see!
- According to AdExchanger, Google ran a study to quantify the impact that third-party cookies removal had and found that the top 500 publishers (in GAM) saw an average revenue decline of 52%. This implies that cost per click numbers also have dropped.
- As reported by MarketingCharts, this year’s increase expectation in Podcast Advertising reaches 38.7%.
- MarketingCharts’ report states that, in 2020, click-through rate (CTR) on Google Shopping ads dropped by 6% since 2019.
- According to eMarketer, 2021’s digital Ad spend will increase by 20.4%.
- AdWeek’s article states that Honda’s found that customers were 103% more likely to click on intereactive Ads.