Let’s look at this week’s numbers all about online advertising! Let’s go:
- Jungle Scout, a tool to help Amazon Sellers sell their stuff, raised $110 million.
- 65% of Buzzfeed’s ads use first-party data for targeting.
- In fact, Buzzfeed’s numbers turn out to be precisely the industry average in this regard, 65%!
- Pinterest’s revenue (almost entirely ads!) was $707 million (up a whopping 76% YOY!) in Q4.
- 24% of consumers say they have made a purchase as a result of an Out of Home ad.
- Brand posts on Instagram have 4x the engagement as compared to brand posts on Facebook or Twitter.
- 28% of millennials used social media to help made a decision purchase.