What does the data say about this week in online advertising? Let’s say!
- Facebook CPMs are back at pre-Covid levels.
- Half of an email campaign’s clicks happen within the first 3 hours of the send.
- 80% of all video ads are now 30 second spots.
- 46% of US adults trust TV ads–more than any other ad type. 38% trust search ads, for comparison.
- 63% of online advertisers say mobile ads have the highest ROI for them.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.