Let’s see what this week’s numbers say about Digital Advertising, shall we?
- According to AdWeek’s survey on Gen Z and millenial shoppers, 61% of intervieweds say that online ads help give them new ideas for items to buy later, while 42% have actually clicked on a sponsored ad.
- As said by AdExchanger, Opera Ads have seen a 130% jump in revenue in the past two years, and are expected to reach more than $80 million in revenue this year.
- Marketing Charts’ study shows that the CTR for retail Facebook ads increased 6% year-over-year in 2020 to 1.32%.
- Marketing Charts’ research on Facebook and Instagram Ads found that 77% of B2B and B2C marketers used retargeting as a part of their advertising strategies.
- eMarketer’s report states that, in May 2020, 65% of business-to-consumer (B2C) marketing executives worldwide expected to spend more on affiliate, or partner, channel marketing in 2021.
- In March 2021, spending on LCD display and print ads in elevators rose by 27.1% and 89.6% year-over-year, respectively, as said by eMarketer’s article.
Mora is a PPC Analyst at Hellbent Digital at work, and a theater nerd when not at work. And it turns out understanding theater—that is, how to put on compelling live shows that engage the audience—is a very useful skill for understanding digital marketing.