Let’s see what this week’s data says about digital advertising, shall we?
- According to AdWeek’s report, 65% of more than 100 marketers surveyed plan to make “moderate” increases to CTV spend this year, increasing by 5–20%, while one in five plan to grow their CTV spend by more than 20%.
- Marketing Charts’ survey of 250 advertisers of 250 showed that of the one-quarter (26%) of retail advertisers who decreased their spending in the past year, about three-quarters believed they would restore their level of spending by the end of the year.
- Marketing Charts’ report on social media platforms shows that Facebook remains the most popular among social media marketers, being chosen as the favorite by 93% of 4,300 surveyeds.
- According to Marketing Charts’ survey about online privacy, 79% of the 2,000 US users surveyeds consider their phones listen to their conversations and use that information to target them for certain Ads.
- AdExchanger’s article on Amazon’s growth tells us that they’ve become the second most used SSP, and that they’ve earned more than $22 billion in ad revenue just in the past year.