Boys and girls, let’s jump right in to this week’s online advertising data.
- Twitter’s ad revenue in Q2 has dropped by 23%, that is $562 million.
- Facebook’s ad revenue is down by 31.6% as well in Q2. It’s interesting that Twitter’s drop is due largely to the changing economy, and the difference between that and Facebook’s number is likely the boycott.
- eMarketer estimated that the Latin American online ad market from 2015 to 2020 increased from $4.18 billion to $9.33 billion.
- In the UK, digital video ad spending is poised to increase by 15% in 2020.
- Online ad spending in China is set to grow 5% in 2020 as well.