Let’s dive in!
- US adults spent one more hour of time online in 2020 as compared to 2019: 7.5 hours vs 6.5 hours.
- 54% of members of Gen Z look at memes. (Who is in that other 46?)
- 65% of CMOs plan to increase their digital ad spend in 2021.
- Google claims that FLOCs (their cookie alternative) are 95% as effective as cookies. Cough, cough, cough.
- $2.6 billion is Taboola’s target valuation for its IPO.
- 43% of adults say they expect low standards from advertisers.
- 36% of Americans say watching Youtube is the same as watching TV.