- 34% of Americans said they will be watching regular TV in 5 years. Someone from the future reading this will wonder what “regular TV” even is (“was”)!
- 51% of Marketers say location-based ad targeting is critical for their campaigns.
- 68% of US Marketers say they will use influencer marketing in 2021.
- Display advertising in the US grew 10% in 2020 and will grow 24.1% in 2021.
- There were 2.7 trillion B2C marketing txt messages in 2020.
- Viant filed its S‑1 and it made $164.9 million in 2020.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.