Let’s jump in and see this week!
- 83% of B2C marketers blog as part of their strategy.
- On Amazon, Sponsored Brands converted at 29% higher rate than static images.
- 84% of US companies us a digital attribution model.
- Netflix’s ad spending in 2021 fell from $1.88 billion to $1.45 billion–and they still grew.
- Criteo’s revenue grew 1% in Q4 2020 to $661 million.
- By 2025, 80% of marketers who invested in personalization initiatives will abandon them because they won’t see results.
- District M and ShareExchange merged to got $19 million in additional funding.