Let’s jump in and see this week!
- 83% of B2C marketers blog as part of their strategy.
- On Amazon, Sponsored Brands converted at 29% higher rate than static images.
- 84% of US companies us a digital attribution model.
- Netflix’s ad spending in 2021 fell from $1.88 billion to $1.45 billion–and they still grew.
- Criteo’s revenue grew 1% in Q4 2020 to $661 million.
- By 2025, 80% of marketers who invested in personalization initiatives will abandon them because they won’t see results.
- District M and ShareExchange merged to got $19 million in additional funding.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.