Let’s jump in!
- $33 million is the amount in funding that White Ops had gotten, before having been acquired by Goldman Sachs for an undisclosed amount this week.
- 1,100 companies participated in the FB ad boycott, which is now ending, it seems.
- Youtube will make $2.89 billion in CTV revenue in 2020.
- There were 150 million new social network uses in 2020.
- 69% of marketing professionals say their marketing tech budgets will increase in 2021.
- 93% of retailers say they buy ads on Facebook.
Morgan Friedman has been building and running Display campaigns on top of GDN Network of Adwords, err, he means "Google Ads," for almost 15 years. Friedman is, by nature, an obsessive optimizer, and has been A/B testing every obscure option, configuration, strategy, and tactic on Display Ads. Oh and search ads, as well as figuring out how to grow companies and politicians from just the seed to hundreds of thousands of users, or voters, as well. His favorite number is eleven. He enjoys writing about Managed Placements.