Display Ads, Google Ads & Programmatic Online Advertising Blog, News, Analysis & Opinion
This Week in Digital Advertising Data (August 13th, 2021)
php // avada_render_social_sharing();
- AdExchanger’s article explains that Ad Science’s revenue increased 55% to $75.1 million year-over-year, and that that growth was largely fueled by programmatic revenue.
- Marketing Charts’ survey reports that 18% of respondants distrust brands’ data request due to having experienced “creepy” advertising.
- According to Marketing Charts’ study, Influencer Marketing spend is expected to grow 33.6% year-over-year in 2021.
- eMarketer’s report indicates that the US travel industry will gain $550 million back in digital ad spending this year, after loosing $3 billion in 2020.
- The Drum’s research shows that online retail slumped ‑9.6% year-on-year in 2021.