Let’s jump right into this week’s numbers for digital advertising!
- According to eMarketer’s research, US Gen Z users favorite platforms are Snapchat (42.0 million users), TikTok (37.3 million users), and Instagram (33.3 million users).
- eMarketer forecasts that Amazon’s US digital ad revenues will reach $24.47 billion in 2021, rising 55.5% over the prior year and representing 11.6% of the digital advertising market.
- Marketing Charts survey on how marketers feel about data collection and consent showed that most marketers believe consent is needed to use data for providing promos or discounts (65%) and for personalizing products or services (63%).
- Marketing Charts study on ABM Target Account Lists found that 43% of the more than 300 B2B marketing executives and professionals surveyed currently target between 100–500 (25%) or 500–1,000 (18%) accounts.
- AdExchanger’s article explains that, in 2021, spending on social advertising worldwide expected to reach $137 billion.